The Complete List of Quizzes for Class I-V All Subjects.
Quizzes for Class I-V All Subjects-All chapter’s Free Quiz is to provide students with a comprehensive collection of quizzes that can be used for various school subjects.
In this section, we are going to list down some of the most common school subjects in India which are taught from Class 1-V.
List of School Subjects:
1. English 2. Mathematics 3. Science 4. Social Studies 5. Hindi 6. Sanskrit 7. EVS
These are some of the most common subjects that are taught in Junior or primary schools in India Like KVS, NVS, CBSE schools and they range from English to Hindi, from Maths to EVS, and from Spoken Language to Basic Computer and everything else in between.
1. The Complete List of English Quizzes for Class 1-V All Subjects
Some of the questionnaires are easy, while others are hard. You can use this list to refresh your knowledge as well as to prepare for competitive exams like International English Olympiad (IEO) etc.
The Quizzes include English quizzes for all Topics at different levels according to the class. Some questions are easy, while others are hard. You can use this list to refresh your knowledge of a subject.
2. The Complete List of Maths Quizzes for Class 1-V All Subjects
A Maths quiz is a tool to test the students on their math skills. It helps them to improve their knowledge of a particular topic by checking the subject knowledge. It also helps the teachers to judge and assess the student’s performance in a particular topic by giving them feedback.
The following are some of the maths quizzes for different classes:
1) Maths Quiz for 1st Grade – This quiz will help you test your child’s knowledge about numbers, spatial skills, and Theoretical considerations in Early Numeracy.
2) Math Quiz for 2nd Grade – This quiz will help you assess your child’s understanding of addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, and other basic operations as well as number in different contexts example Number as a measure, Number as Place, Number as Order, Number as Label.
3) Maths Quiz For 3rd Grade – This quiz will help you test your child’s knowledge about numbers and Number Sense example- Emergent Numeracy, one-to-one correspondence.
4) Maths Quiz For 4th as well as 5th Grade -Math is a critical subject for students all over the world, but they are often not taught how to apply it in the real world. This is where math quizzes come in. Students can learn and practice their math skills through these exercises. Depending on the level of difficulty, these quizzes range from basic addition and multiplication to more complicated pre-calculus problems.
3. The Complete List of Hindi Quizzes for Class 1-V All Subjects
A list of Hindi quizzes that you can use to prepare for Class 1-V of all subjects.
In these Hindi Quizzes, we will go through a list of Hindi quizzes that you can use to prepare for Class 1-V of all subjects according to the topics as well as grammar.
There are a total number of over 3000 questions which should be sufficient as preparation material for your exams.
4. The Complete List of EVS Quizzes for Class 1-V All Subjects
This section lists all the EVS exams for class 1-V. This is a complete list of EVS quizzes for all subjects from Class 1 to Class 5.
What is EVS?
EVS stands for ‘English, Vernacular, Social Studies’ and it is a test that is conducted in Indian schools. These tests are conducted by CBSE Board and various other boards across India. These tests are taken by students from classes 3 to 8 that are studying in different Schools like KVS, NVS, CBSE, Private schools, etc. The exam has two sections – one for English and one for vernacular language (Hindi or regional language). The EVS Quizzes are the best way to prepare for the real world. Preparing with these quizzes will help you understand what kind of questions will come your way.