There are a lot of Google presentation apps out there that people use, however not all of them are created equal. If you are looking to create an incredibly cool, yet professional-looking presentation for your next event or meeting, I have compiled a list of what I believe to be the 5 best Google presentation apps for you to use.
Each one of these Google presentation apps can be used for creating a basic and standard slide deck as well as something more advanced and exciting. If you have to give a presentation for work, why not spice it up with some cool apps?
With the help of these five apps, you can instantly take your presentations from “okay” to “whoa!” You can easily create stunning presentations with animations and transitions that look as professional as possible.
Google Presentations is an amazing tool for creating presentations and reports. Even though it’s not PowerPoint, it has everything you need to create professional-looking slideshows. It is available on all platforms and has many features that can be useful for business owners.
Google Slides can be used to create presentations for clients and customers, and the presentation can be shared with anyone you want. It is a very easy-to-use presentation tool, which makes it perfect for small businesses and freelancers. If you are looking to create professional-looking presentations on a budget, Google Slides is the way to go! It’s a great way to make an interactive presentation. I use it all the time and have made several presentations using Google Slides.
- Free to use with a Google account.
- Easy to use for sharing photos with friends or family.
- collaborations in real-time and edits throughout the slides.
- very limited design capabilities.
- Essentially a PPT clone.
2. Haiku Deck.
Haiku Deck is presentation software that lets users create and share professional-looking slideshows. The Haiku Deck app can be used on any device that has Google Chrome and allows users to create and edit presentations anywhere, anytime.
Haiku Deck is a completely free service for creating beautiful presentations for sharing with the world. The basic functions include the ability to add text, images, and videos, as well as content from other services like YouTube, Vimeo, SoundCloud, and Google Drive.
- Syncs easily between your desktop and mobile.
- allows you to create and edit in different areas.
- Presentation templates are not properly designed.
- The design dashboard is outdated.
Google has recently bought Prezi, which is a web-based presentation tool. The company that developed Prezi, called “Prezi Inc” will be working with Google and will continue to work on the development of this product.
Google has already introduced a variety of other products for making presentations and improving the overall user experience for creating presentations online for free. This recent acquisition by Google will surely help Prezi improve its product and help people take advantage of these new tools.
The acquisition is a great move by Google as it will now bring them in direct competition with Microsoft PowerPoint, which is one of the most widely used presentation software.
- allows users to create non-linear presentations that are engaging and aesthetically pleasing.
- Prezi can be an excellent way to create a presentation with motion.
- Prezi is only for creating non-linear presentations.
4. WPS Office.
Google presentation apps have been the king of presentations, but for those who want to avoid Microsoft products or don’t have the budget for them, there is an excellent alternative that runs on all operating systems: WPS Office. It is a presentation app that is free and comes with an editing tool, similar to PowerPoint.
WPS Office may be new in the market, but it has taken its place as one of the best presentation apps available today. It has all the elements of a traditional presentation app like PowerPoint including themes and templates, but it also has a lot of other features that most users would find helpful. this is definitely one of the best Google presentation apps.
- WPS office software contains all the functions one needs for daily office tasks, such as creating presentations and documents, organizing excel tables, formatting text, drawing pictures, and much more.
- This software is free, easy to use, and available in multiple languages.
- Easily access and edit documents directly from Box, Dropbox, Evernote, Google Drive and OneDrive
- Unavailability of auto spell-check integration in this app.
Infogram is another web-based graphic design software that tries to do everything, including presentations, but isn’t really built for that specific purpose.
There are less than 50 available premade templates and they aren’t very well designed. There are animation and transition features available, as well as data visualization tools, but the free plan does not have access
- Animation and transitions are available for the slideshows.
- Graphs and Charts are available to add to your slides.
- Limited presentation templates are available.
- Many graphics elements are premium.
Why you should always use a Google presentation app!
Google is changing the way we look at presentations with its presentation app. With a slideshow format, you can easily share notes, documents, and even Google Docs with your audience. You can also use your Android device as a remote control.